[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] Multiple inclusion guards in headers

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sun Aug 17 21:46:58 CEST 2008

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 09:27:02PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Ooops, slipped a finger and sent to early..

take a deep breath, put the knife and bazooka away. Move the corpses
of the innocent bystanders away before the police finds them and arrests
you and then continue the thread.

[...]
> > > then i really think you are now complaining to the wrong person about
> > > starting something
> >
> > Look, you threatened Vladimir with stopping to review his patches, when
> > he submitted *working* but suboptimal code.  If you want to be elitist,
> > perfectionist, nitpickish
>
> If you want to be elitist, perfectionist, nitpickish, fine.  But at
> least be consistent and do not just follow the rules you care about
> while showing blatant disregard for the ones you do not care about.
>
> You are the project leader here, lead with a good example.

right, so vladimir can now commit his code and clean it up in the same
timeframe i cleaned up mine.
And kostya can comit his AAC encoder and then add full RD support in a
similar timeframe.
Trust me i will not complain about these at all ...

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your
right to say it. -- Voltaire