[FFmpeg-devel] Searching for a ffmpeg BCLO (bastard chief legal officer)

Diego Biurrun diego
Tue Apr 22 13:28:41 CEST 2008

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 06:56:22PM -0400, Chris Ribe wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
> >
> >  Did you send off the letter already?
>
> I did send the letter, and I received a positive response to it on
> Saturday.   I just sent an acknowledgment of his response.

Chris, we haven't heard from you in a month and you did not respond to
my pings.  I have to assume that you disappeared into a black hole.
That's a shame, but it cannot be helped.

If anybody is interested, the BCLO position is open again...

Diego