[FFmpeg-devel] Mpeg4 audio in TS

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Fri Apr 18 15:34:24 CEST 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 03:26:41PM +0200, Luca Barbato wrote:
> I do not want to convince anybody to do anything he doesn't want with
> his code, I'm grateful it's shared so I can use it. I just found rude
> the idea of considering the LGPL parasite friendly.

Well, the word "parasite" is questionable (I can not think of a better
word though), but compared to the GPL I always considered that the exact
purpose of the LGPL.
Of course viewing it from that side you could call the BSD-license
uber-parasite-friendly, though that license had a different purpose from
the start.

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger