[FFmpeg-devel] Mpeg4 audio in TS

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Fri Apr 18 15:26:41 CEST 2008

Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
> Firstly, the way the GPL works this question is not decided by the GPL
> but by the lawmakers and judges, they are the only ones deciding on
> that.

It's just a flame, defining LGPL parasite friendly caused me to extend
the concept: by using and not contributing back you are behaving like a
parasite, LGPL allows you to just use a library (not changing it) pretty
much as you use a gpl program w/out changing it.

I do not want to convince anybody to do anything he doesn't want with
his code, I'm grateful it's shared so I can use it. I just found rude
the idea of considering the LGPL parasite friendly.

lu

--

Luca Barbato
Gentoo Council Member