[FFmpeg-devel] RFC: setting format parameters from the URL

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Tue Apr 8 11:53:36 CEST 2008

On date Tuesday 2008-04-08 03:00:08 +0200, Michael Niedermayer encoded:
> On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 09:17:40PM +0200, Nicolas George wrote:
[...]
> > Furthermore, a quick search on Google Code Search seems to indicate that
> > ffmpeg is the only application supporting AVOption. Which I find not really
> > surprising, since AVOption seems undocumented,
>
> Patches documenting it are welcome, patches reimplementing the functionality
> are not.

I have already such a patch, I'm posting it into another thread.

BTW, there is some particular reason for which AVOptions has been
implemented in libavcodec rather than in libavutil (and would be
reasonable to move the code there at the next libavcodec major bump?)

Best regards.
--
Stefano Sabatini
Linux user number 337176 (see http://counter.li.org)