[FFmpeg-devel] Changing the color of the pixel

Víctor Paesa wzrlpy
Sat Apr 5 18:53:07 CEST 2008

Hi,

Vitor Sessak said:
> Hi
>
> Vicente Soriano wrote:
>> Hi!
>> I'm trying to make a program that changes the color of some pixels by
>> another pixels (pixels from another video file, aka BlueScreening). I
>> have started to use the libavcodec functions, but i cannot access to
>> the color of the pixels. I guess it is in the "data" var of the
>> "AVFrame" struct, but, i don't know how to change the color. Sorry for
>> my bad english, and thanks for this community.
>
> I do not looks like you want your program to be part of the FFmpeg
> project. So this should be in libav-user mailing list.
>
> Also, since in average people who don't follow one rule do not follow
> the others, one tip: if you don't know already what "top-posting" is,
> google for it and don't do it in any ffmpeg-related mailing-list.

And instead of creating your own program it might be easier for you
to create a "bluescreening" video filter.

See http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=Libavfilter
and
http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=FFmpeg_filter_howto

Regards,