[FFmpeg-devel] Changing the color of the pixel

Vitor Sessak vitor1001
Sat Apr 5 12:51:12 CEST 2008

Hi

Vicente Soriano wrote:
> Hi!
> I'm trying to make a program that changes the color of some pixels by another pixels (pixels from another video file, aka BlueScreening). I have started to use the libavcodec functions, but i cannot access to the color of the pixels. I guess it is in the "data" var of the "AVFrame" struct, but, i don't know how to change the color.
> Sorry for my bad english, and thanks for this community.

I do not looks like you want your program to be part of the FFmpeg
project. So this should be in libav-user mailing list.

Also, since in average people who don't follow one rule do not follow
the others, one tip: if you don't know already what "top-posting" is,
google for it and don't do it in any ffmpeg-related mailing-list.

-Vitor