[FFmpeg-devel] ipv6 patch status

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Tue Nov 13 17:25:03 CET 2007

Hi Luca,

On Nov 13, 2007 10:52 AM, Luca Abeni <lucabe72 at email.it> wrote:

> I did not see any comments to my patches, so I assumed there is no
> interest
> in them, and I did not commit anything.

Oh, well, I consider you maintainer so I didn't think it was needed. I'll
say it this way: there's multiple ways to get there, and I think your
patches are a good start in one such direction to fix the issue, and I'll
gladly pick up from there and resolve the whole thing. So as for me, please
go for it! But then again, you probably want comments from others who
maintain this stuff. :-].

Ronald