[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpegs future version control system

François Revol revol
Sat May 12 13:46:55 CEST 2007

> > 360MHz UltraSparc-IIi, 320MB, NetBSD, git 1.5.1.1, 12kbyte/s gprs
> >
> > real    24m45.728s
> > user    1m2.306s
> > sys     0m8.968s

[root at laptop ~]# time git clone git://git.mplayerhq.hu/ffmpeg
sh: git: command not found

real    0m0.063s
user    0m0.000s
sys     0m0.006s

I beat you all!

Can we please drop that "mine is bigger" contest, this is flooding the
mailing list for no reason.

> Oh gosh! Doesn't it cost an arm and a leg to be connected to the
> Internet with GPRS?

indeed I knew ppl using that for IRC, but not that kind of stuff :)

> I certainly does here. Only Nicolas Sarkozy can afford them. ;-)

You mean his friends Bollor? and Bouygues can afford it for him ?
He was the one who pushed for the "Vivendi Universal" ammendment to
the DADVSI bill (french implementation of EUCD, the european DMCA).
He's pro software patents because his friends said it was good.
Doesn't mean he knows what it's all about.
Anyway, please pray for us, we'll have 5 years of it :-(
We laughed on Bush and Berlusconi... never thought we could get our
own.

> --
> Rich, you're forgetting one thing here: *everybody* except you is
> stupid.
>     M?ns Rullg?rd

Don't forget: "Never take people for fools, but never forget they are."

Fran?ois.