[Ffmpeg-devel] WMA encoding and Windows Media Player for Mac OS X

Patrice Bensoussan patrice.bensoussan
Mon Mar 5 22:25:05 CET 2007

On 5 Mar 2007, at 10:53, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> Hi

>> Any idea
>> Media
>> window in

>>> ive changed a few things in the asf muxer, please retry and report
>> if theres
>>> any improvment (or other change)
>>
>> Sorry forgot to test this one...
>
> the Audio/Video codec names and order should be fixed, please retry
> and
> report back

Looks better. Still one little difference with the original file when
using -acodec copy:

There is a second line on the info box under audio codec which says
"160 kbps, 44khz, stereo" on the original file. It says "Unknown" on
the file created with ffmpeg with -acodec copy. Not a big issue I
guess...

Patrice