[FFmpeg-devel] Eiffel wrappers

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Fri Jun 8 20:35:51 CEST 2007

<hi,

On 6/8/07, Anthony Lenton <antoniolenton at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello people,
>   Working with the Eiffel Libraries team we've started work on
> wrappers for FFMpeg.  At the moment there's only enough wrapped to do
> decoding, but I wanted to show you guys to see what you think before
> continuing work on encoding.
>   The libraries are written for SmartEiffel 2.2, but I'd appreciate
> feedback on any other versions of SmartEiffel you try them with, also.
>   The project is at https://gna.org/projects/eiffel-libraries/

Eiffel is the greatest object-oriented in the known universe, and I
wish you good luck with this project... however, I'm afraid your work
has zero chance to be merged to FFmpeg. FFmpeg is a project written in
C, and that's all.
All we can offer you is a link to your project from FFmpeg's website.

Guillaume
--
Subversion has been the most pointless project ever started
  -- Linus Torvalds