[FFmpeg-devel] [DOC] FFSERVER Configuration Files.

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sun Jul 29 23:48:08 CEST 2007

Hi

On Sun, Jul 29, 2007 at 11:42:01AM -0700, Piero Bugoni wrote:

> --- Piero Bugoni <ffmpeg.devel at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Attached are the configuration files, and the "svn
> > diffs".
> >
> > I propose changing the ffmpeg web page from:
> >
> > "sample ffserver configuration file"
> > "sample ffserver configuration files"
> >
> > Then having a page below it explaining them.
> >
> > The original sample can be kept.
> >
> > I am working on such a page now.
> >
> > Some people have had some success in ffmpeg-user
> > putting these to work.
> >
> > Also, Takis I. has given them a good home.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > P.
>
> I hate to bitch, but can someone check these off?

we need a proper diff, not files in a tar.gz or
1 diff per file in a tar gz

we need a single diff adding all files AND modifying the tex source from
which the docs are generated

basically
patch -p0/p1 <yourpatch
should be all that is needed to apply it

Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being
governed by those who are dumber. -- Plato