[Ffmpeg-devel] FAQ English -> French documentation translation project

Dujardin Bernard dujardin.iut
Mon Feb 19 15:39:06 CET 2007

Hi,
I join a revised version with spell, grammar and syntax
corrections.

regards

Benoit Fouet a ?crit :

[...]

>>> i don't really like "fr?quence d'images", is it an official
>>> translation ?
>>> maybe we could use "le nombre d'images par secondes" or "framerate"...
>>> [snip]
>>>

>> It is the official translation and terms used by TV technicians
>>
> ok, thanks...

Finally add framerate in parenthesis is more
@section Pourquoi je ne peux pas changer la fr?quence d'images
(framerate) ?