[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Can not play a YUV file using ffplay

The Wanderer inverseparadox
Mon Feb 12 12:59:18 CET 2007

Limin Wang wrote:

> Hi,
>
> * Bo Liu <platinum.liu at gmail.com> [2007-02-11 00:38:59 +0800]:

>>> (Also, please learn to snip - specifically, .sigs.)
>>
>> My native language is not English...a little confused by this
>> sentence...
>
> Please don't start a new thread for the same topic every time.

That would also be a good idea, but it's not what I was talking about. I
was talking about deleting irrelevant parts of the quoted message - like
the part of your post which I deleted above, and like: