[FFmpeg-devel] [DOC] FFSERVER Configuration Files.

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Aug 24 01:30:29 CEST 2007

Hi

On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 07:45:32PM -0700, Piero Bugoni wrote:
> Can someone please review the new post of these files?
>
> I posted them about a week ago in response to the previous review of them.
> (Thanks, Diego).

the qmin=qmax together with a buffer size and bitrate make no sense
its contradicting

all patches which set qmin=qmax and at the same time set a buffer size
or bitrate are rejected, also if you want examples with contant quantizers
then the proper thing to do is set Qscale
though the resulting thing cannot be streamed reliably

No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness. -- Aristotle