[FFmpeg-devel] [Ffmpeg-user] chroma errors on movie file.

gga ggarra
Fri Aug 10 10:21:45 CEST 2007

Benjamin Larsson wrote:
> gga wrote:
>> gga wrote:
>>> Using latest svn ffmpeg, this file:
>>> http://www.encuadre.com.ar/videos/manfredi/OLOCOONS_O3.mov
>>>
>>> results in ffmpeg decoding the video incorrectly, with errors about
>>> chroma, among others.  This is using an svq3 codec.
>>> Can anyone confirm?
>>>
>> Oh yes, I should mention this is with ffplay itself.  mplayer or vlc
>> will read the file fine with their demuxers/decoders.
>>

> Works for me without any visible errors with an old ffplay version. Get
> lots of errors with a fairly new one. So the report seems to be valid.
>
> Buy don't double post and follow the bug report guide lines as outlined
> in the docs.

Sure.  Hopefully I've done it right.

upload.mplayerhq.hu:/MPlayer/incoming/ffmpeg_svq3_chroma_bug/svq3_chroma_issues.mov
	contains the movie shortened.
upload.mplayerhq.hu:/MPlayer/incoming/svq3_chroma_issues.txt
	contains description of the problem

I apologize for not putting in the same dir, but the ftp session expired.

--
Gonzalo Garramu?o
ggarra at advancedsl.com.ar

AMD4400 - ASUS48N-E