[FFmpeg-devel] [Ffmpeg-user] chroma errors on movie file.

Benjamin Larsson banan
Fri Aug 10 07:43:27 CEST 2007

gga wrote:
> gga wrote:
>> Using latest svn ffmpeg, this file:
>> http://www.encuadre.com.ar/videos/manfredi/OLOCOONS_O3.mov
>>
>> results in ffmpeg decoding the video incorrectly, with errors about
>> chroma, among others.  This is using an svq3 codec.
>> Can anyone confirm?
>>

> Oh yes, I should mention this is with ffplay itself.  mplayer or vlc
> will read the file fine with their demuxers/decoders.

Works for me without any visible errors with an old ffplay version. Get
lots of errors with a fairly new one. So the report seems to be valid.

Buy don't double post and follow the bug report guide lines as outlined
in the docs.

MvH
Benjamin Larsson