[FFmpeg-devel] Set dts in tta demuxer

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Aug 10 02:32:20 CEST 2007

Hi

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 08:01:52PM -0400, David Conrad wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As $subj. This mostly fixes stream copy from tta to mkv via my SoC muxer.

why not

+    dts = st->index_entries[c->currentframe].timestamp;
     size = st->index_entries[c->currentframe++].size;

?

> It still needs to set the bit depth before these files will work via ffplay
> (they work in VLC.) I think that the best solution for that is to have the
> demuxer set sample_fmt and read from that, does this sound okay?

no
first elaborate on what precissely is wrong
there is a tta file which is demuxed and then muxed into mkv
that mkv would be demuxed and passed to the tta decoder
the tta decoder sets sample_fmt
where in this chain is the problem?

-- Albert Einstein