[Ffmpeg-devel] Patch: av_find_stream_info uses wrong time base

Fred Rothganger fred
Sat Sep 16 14:55:47 CEST 2006

>    I cut down the "Groundhog Day" vob to 10M, and it turns out to be
> sufficient to reproduce the problem.  Uploaded to
> MPlayer/incoming/groundhog.vob.  There is a print statement in the
> relevant section of code that when turned on gives a pretty clear
> picture of the effect of the patch...

    Sorry, I just realized from reading the sample submission guidelines
that this should have gone in a new directory rather than simply in
/MPlayer/incoming.  I am re-uploading to /MPlayer/incoming/groundhog/*,
but there may be duplicate files at the higher level.  :(

-- Fred