[Ffmpeg-devel] [OT] How to send e-mails compliant with mailman's threading with Thunderbird?

Ramiro Polla angustia
Wed Sep 6 00:55:43 CEST 2006

Hello,

> Can you point out some specific mails you sent from Thunderbird and from
> Squirrelmail? I looked around, and the only broken ones I saw were from
> Hotmail. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough.
>
> Anyway, I use Thunderbird most of the time and Squirrelmail
> occasionally, and I haven't noticed a problem with my own mails.

These are all from angustia at arrozcru.no-ip.org, not hotmail.
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2006-August/014219.html
reply with thunderbird

http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2006-August/014536.html
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2006-August/014541.html
don't remember. no user-agent (?).

http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2006-August/014769.html
compose new with SquirrelMail

Another thing that came to me and might be a problem. Sometimes
Thunderbird asks me if I want to send in HTML or plain-text. I never
remember which one I do, but I believe most times I do plain-text. I
should always choose plain-text, right?

I get them all nice in Thunderbird, but the archives don't.

This e-mail, I just clicked "Reply" with Thunderbird.

Thanks,
Ramiro Polla