[Ffmpeg-devel] overall license review - adding proper license headers

Diego Biurrun diego
Mon Sep 4 00:54:42 CEST 2006

On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 11:39:03AM -0400, Rich Felker wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 04:13:47PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > libavcodec/ps2/idct_mmi.c seems to be from Intel Application Note
> > AP-922, all the links in the file are 404, thus the license of this file
> > is unclear.  Hmmm, not good.
>
> Indeed. web.archive.org?

I've found AP-922:

http://www1.mplayerhq.hu/~diego/ap922.pdf

There is some code in there, but no license statement.  Plus, the code
looks quite different to my Assembler-untrained eye, I assume there were
quite some changes.

Diego