[Ffmpeg-devel] overall license review - adding proper license headers

Michel Lespinasse walken
Sat Sep 2 11:12:51 CEST 2006

On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 11:39:03AM -0400, Rich Felker wrote:
> > libavcodec/i386/idct_mmx.c is marked as GPL but with the exception that
> > it can be used as LGPL in libavcodec.  IMO this is equivalent to
> > releasing it under the LGPL in libavcodec.  The licensing note should be
> > updated.
>
> Yes, there is not such thing as "GPL for one particular project"

Fine, consider this file as being under the GPL then.

I believe we've had this discussion a year or two ago already.

--
Michel "Walken" Lespinasse
"Bill Gates is a monocle and a Persian cat away from being the villain