[Ffmpeg-devel] Call for volunteers to write NUT de/muxer for libavformat

Mike Melanson mike
Mon Oct 30 19:39:49 CET 2006

Oded Shimon wrote:
> Subject pretty much says it all. A NUT de/muxer in libavformat is
> currently the major bottleneck for starting to advertise NUT.
>
> There are still complaints on the readability of the spec. Rich and I have
> been working on an informative "introduction" document which IMO gives
> the starting knowledge necessary to understand the spec. I might be
> completely wrong on this, but we cannot know until someone who has no
> previous knowledge on NUT steps in and tells us what trouble he runs into.
>
> Any volunteers? Please sign up to nut-devel at mplayerhq.hu and inform us...

I can review the MultimediaWiki page and start cleaning it up as I see
fit. Maybe I can even knock out a standalone parser, or perhaps a
Hachoir parser. However, are their any sample files I can look at to get
me started?

	Thanks...
--
	-Mike Melanson