[Ffmpeg-devel] Call for volunteers to write NUT de/muxer for libavformat

Oded Shimon ods15
Mon Oct 30 19:26:38 CET 2006

Subject pretty much says it all. A NUT de/muxer in libavformat is
currently the major bottleneck for starting to advertise NUT.

There are still complaints on the readability of the spec. Rich and I have
been working on an informative "introduction" document which IMO gives
the starting knowledge necessary to understand the spec. I might be
completely wrong on this, but we cannot know until someone who has no
previous knowledge on NUT steps in and tells us what trouble he runs into.

Any volunteers? Please sign up to nut-devel at mplayerhq.hu and inform us...

- ods15