[Ffmpeg-devel] h264 decoder/ts-streams

Julian Scheel julian
Tue Nov 7 14:19:30 CET 2006

Hi again,

Am Montag, 6. November 2006 21:00 schrieb Ryan Martell:
> Not sure if it will help, but I just posted code to do the demuxing
> of h264 from an rtp stream.  Might give you some ideas.
> -Ryan

I implemented use of the av_parse now, I attached the modifier video_decoder.c
for xine. It's a bit hacked actually, but does at least work a bit.
My problem now is, that after decoding a few frames (14, to be exact) the
avcodec_decode_video function freezes.
Might anyone try this, or has some ideas about this?

-Julian