[Ffmpeg-devel] Call for volunteers to write NUT de/muxer for libavformat

Mike Melanson mike
Wed Nov 1 02:46:14 CET 2006

The Wanderer wrote:
> (For the record, I was trying to make - among other things - samples
> such as both Mike and Michael have requested. Unfortunately, most of the
> video files which I have which I am at least reasonably sure are free
> are not AVI+MPEG-4+MP3, and the others are sufficiently low-quality that
> I doubt transcoding/remuxing them would produce anything worth much -
> but I may be able to dig something up if no one beats me to it.)

Here are some HD test sequences with no copyright restrictions, in raw
YUV format, though without audio:

   ftp://ftp.ldv.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de/dist/test_sequences/

Still, it might be a start. Mux in some free music you can find
somewhere, though that wouldn't flex the sync aspect.

--
	-Mike Melanson