[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Accepted SoC Apps

Robert Swain robert.swain
Fri May 26 10:32:36 CEST 2006

On Friday 26 May 2006 03:16, Mike Melanson wrote:
> > Will we be using the PlanetSoC blog? http://2006.planet-soc.com/
> > There's one for each organisation. I dunno if it'll be useful. Will we
> > have a mailing  list? That would fit better round here I guess. Saves
> > checking some website.
>
> There is an SoC-FFmpeg mailing list. Benjamin set it up. I'm surprised
> he didn't tell you since he's your mentor (as is now publicly indicated):
>
>   http://code.google.com/soc/ffmpeg/about.html

I've been in discussion with Benjamin throughout the entire process, he's been
a great help and had told me about the mailing list. I haven't received any
messages through it yet so I wondered if it was in use or whether something
like this blog would have been more appropriate. I don't think it would be
but regardless, this was a blunder on my part and Benjamin is doing a
marvellous job. I apologise if my questions made him look bad. :)

Rob