[Ffmpeg-devel] movenc.c ipod h264 suggested change

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu Mar 30 17:29:52 CEST 2006

Hi
On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 07:16:05PM -0500, Jason Millard wrote:
> Okay.
>
> I can put the "ipod5g" or maybe "ipod-5g"? This way I can work it like

ok

also h264 as codec must be under #ifdef as it depends on x264 for encoding
if x264 isnt there then mpeg4 should be used for target ipod

> the NTSC options, ie. just look for "ipod-".
>
> So how does this work now? How long does it take for changes to get
> placed in CVS?

happens immedeatly or takes weeks and only if every comment has been
taken care of somehow

Michael