[Ffmpeg-devel] WindowsmediaPlayer shows green bars (next to text) in build Dec.1, 2005 but not with build Apr 30, 2004

J.I. Sewandono joris
Sun Mar 26 01:52:30 CET 2006

Just been cheking for 2 hours with the settings of ffmpeg and it
seems that Trellis quantization makes things worse
So as no one replies I will see this as a note to myself ;-)

regards J.