[Ffmpeg-devel] WindowsmediaPlayer shows green bars (next to text) in build Dec.1, 2005 but not with build Apr 30, 2004

J.I. Sewandono joris
Sun Mar 26 00:40:03 CET 2006

i'm still looking at this problem encoding mpeg1 for mediaplayer, and
ffmpeg creates green artifacts / a green bar, next to the text...
has it to do with the quantizer range? I've played with it but no
setting seems to solve this mystery.

I can only solve this green bar mystery when using only Iframes ...
but then there is no need for mpeg, is there ;-)

has anyone here had the same problem with mepg1 files playing on
windows media?

Regards J!