[Ffmpeg-devel] circular dependency between libavcodec andlibswscale

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed Mar 22 16:11:26 CET 2006

Hi all,

On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 15:37 +0100, Luca Abeni wrote:
[...]
> I am wondering how to solve this problem... The simplest solution is to
> leave img_resample() in libavcodec, internal only (so it will be renamef
> ff_img_resample()), for mpegvideo.c. But I do not like this solution at
> all...
>
> I can modify mpegvideo.c to use swscale (as suggested by the FIXME :),
> but this would leave the circular dependency.
>
> Any ideas?
Looks like I did not think about the really simple idea: linking all the
swscale code into libavcodec (so, no libswscale :)
Given the current dependencies, maybe this is really the most natural
solution.

				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

 Sponsor:
 Ricevi loghi trendy per il tuo cellulare da Jamba!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4846&d=22-3