[Ffmpeg-devel] [ bug ] converting png to dv gives solid black

Dieter ffmpeg
Mon Mar 13 09:49:59 CET 2006

Can we all agree that:

	No one likes NTSC (Never Twice the Same Color).

	No one likes 30000/1001.

	Lots of source material was recorded with NTSC and 30000/1001
	so we are stuck with it.

and instead, think about: