[Ffmpeg-devel] Two unapplied patches

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed Jun 21 12:40:00 CEST 2006

Hi all,

today, while trying to make some order on my hd I found two patches that
I probably forgot to submit for inclusion in CVS.

- The first one (try_to_fix_aspect.diff) fixes the aspect ratio in
streams encoded when a "-pad*" option is used. It has been reported to
work ok by the bug submitter (Herv? Flores)
- The second one (fix-v4l-depth.diff) fixes grabbing from video4linux
(1) devices by properly setting the "depth" field in the video_picture
structure. Without this patch, capturing from video4linux devices has
been reported to fail sometime (depending on other video4linux
applications that have been run before ffmpeg).

After re-reading the two patches, I think they are both correct. If
noone objects, I'll commit fix-v4l-depth.diff in few days, but I'd like
to receive an explicit ack before committing try_to_fix_aspect.diff.

			Thanks,
				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !