[Ffmpeg-devel] About swscale

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Tue Jun 13 14:13:39 CEST 2006

Hi

On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 11:48:35AM +0200, Luca Abeni wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 2006-06-12 at 23:26 +0200, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
> [...]
> > > Based on what has been discussed in the past, I'd say way until
> > > MPlayer pre8 is out so such big change can be made.
> > >
> > > pre8 is due this week-end, unless a major disaster happens...
> >
> > pre8 is out, feel free to break SVN! ;)
> Good, thanks!
> Patches updated:
> http://feanor.sssup.it/~luca/SwS
>
> I did some quick tests, and everything seems to work ok. So, I think I
> did not break anything when updating the patches.

ok, the whole pachset is too large to be accpeted as a whole
so what dependancies are there between the patches? is there any subset
we can apply without breaking anything? i guess there is and if iam correct
then i think you should post these parts to the mailinglist which a clear
explanation why each individual patch is needed, ill then review each
patch and after we agree with it, that one will be applied, and then comes
the next and so on ... otherwise i would have to review everything over
and over again which is significantly more work and would take MUCH
longer

i also disslike working with external patches, because if i say patch x
is ok and in a week someone applies it, then that patch might not exactly
be what i said iam ok with ...