[Ffmpeg-devel] About swscale

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Tue Jun 13 14:13:43 CEST 2006

Hi Michael,

On Tue, 2006-06-13 at 14:13 +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
[...]
> > I did some quick tests, and everything seems to work ok. So, I think I
> > did not break anything when updating the patches.
>
> ok, the whole pachset is too large to be accpeted as a whole
Yes, I know.
The site just collects patches that I previously sent on the
ffmpeg-devel and mplayer-dev-eng mailing lists (I think I addressed all
the comments and feedbacks, but I could be wrong), and I hope they can
be applied in an incremental way.

> so what dependancies are there between the patches?
Sorry for not being clear about that... Tomorrow I'll send a more
detailed email explaining the dependencies and summarizing my plan.

> is there any subset
> we can apply without breaking anything? i guess there is and if iam correct
> then i think you should post these parts to the mailinglist which a clear
> explanation why each individual patch is needed
Ok, sorry. I'll do that tomorrow.

[...]
> i also disslike working with external patches, because if i say patch x
> is ok and in a week someone applies it, then that patch might not exactly
> be what i said iam ok with
Sorry about that... I put the patches on a web site to avoid sending
them on the list every time that I changed some small detail.
But I got your point: tomorrow I'll mail each one of them separately
with a description, and I'll remove the web site.

			Thanks,
				Luca