[Ffmpeg-devel] Multithread problem.

nguyen hoang viet vietict
Fri Jul 14 09:03:05 CEST 2006

Hi
    I add some new file to ffmpeg and build ffmpeg using:
    ./configure --enable-shared --disable-static --enable-memalign-hack - ...

the result in console:
     static               yes
    shared               no
    And It's unable to use with multithread. I have some static variable in my own fuction. Anyone can help me ?
Thanks!

Guillaume POIRIER <poirierg at gmail.com> wrote: Hi,

http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/ffmpeg-doc.html#SEC26
http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/faq.html#SEC29