[Ffmpeg-devel] samples database

Roberto Togni r_togni
Mon Jul 10 00:16:05 CEST 2006

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 00:01:07 +0200
Benjamin Larsson <banan at student.ltu.se> wrote:

[...]

> Just a question, is it totally unacceptable to store all working files
> in one directory and all non working files in another. And then just
> generate a symlink structure with some automated script?

That reminds me that there are two kind of information about a file:
something that does not change with time (except for bugs) and is
basically doable in an automatic way, and something else (work/not
work, supported/unsupported) that have to be inserted (and
mantained) manually.

My interest is mostly for the first kind of information, the second
belongs imho to some testsuite for the player, not to the sample
collection.

Ciao,
 Roberto