[Ffmpeg-devel] PATCH: make libavformat find codecid for AACstreams in matroska container.

elupus elupus
Fri Jan 27 23:25:55 CET 2006

Took the liberty of finding this patch.. Stripped some of the compiler
warning / int64 fixes away and I've not tried to compile it right now. Just
a RFC for now.

/Joakim