[Ffmpeg-devel] compiling problem with x264

Daniel Guerrero daniel.guerrero
Wed Dec 27 19:29:34 CET 2006

I'm sorry about the language, my FC3 makes this by default.

Yes, this means that, in spite of x264 been installed after all.

I've copied the x264.h, x264.c, x264.o files into /tmp (it seems to be that
the compiler is searching for them in these folder) and in the ffmpeg root
folder. This hasn't helped. Do I have to install x264 in some specific place
or with some specific options?

Now i have the x264 sources at /root/dani/ffmpeg/x264. I do ./configure
without options, and all seems to be allrigth in the x264 compilation.