[Ffmpeg-devel] [patch] lib64 in libxxx.pc

Diego Biurrun diego
Sat Dec 23 01:53:43 CET 2006

Oh, this patch is ancient ...

On Sun, Jun 11, 2006 at 06:31:39PM -0400, sean wrote:
> configure creates the libdir in the .pc files with:
>
> libdir=\${exec_prefix}/lib
>
> which causes a problem for those like me who have the ffmpeg
> libs in /usr/lib64.
>
> configure does know the libdir - it's $libdir. So this patch
>  sets the libdir using it:
>
> libdir=$libdir

That won't work either since then you will end up with something like
'libdir=${PREFIX}/lib64'.

Another problem is that the libpostproc include path ends up wrong since
it's not $prefix/include/ffmpeg but $prefix/include/postproc (why?).

I don't see a quick and easy fix for this short of restructuring all of
this path handling in configure.

Diego