[Ffmpeg-devel] moving non-SIMD parts of libswscale to LGPL

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Tue Dec 19 17:24:11 CET 2006

Hi Michael,

On Tue, 2006-12-19 at 17:06 +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
[...]
> > - the code still contains the first yuv ---> rgb tables I generated. I
> > plan to update them after the code is in the repository... Is this ok?
>
> ok if regression tests pass
Well, we don't have regression tests for libswscale (I mean: when ffmpeg
is configured with --enable-swscaler, regression tests always fail
because the reference values are for the "old" libavcodec's scaling and
conversion code). Or did I misunderstand you?

If this is not a showstopper (let me know), I'll commit this code
tomorrow during the lunch break.

			Thanks,
				Luca