[Ffmpeg-devel] Convert issue with RGB565, again

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Wed Dec 6 11:23:26 CET 2006

Hi

Yannick B?temps wrote:
> Hello all,
> I followed with great interest the discussion "Convert failure with RGB565".
> It end on nov 10th, by a modification of the raw.c source file.
> Unfortunatelly it seems I still encounter the same problem.
> I checked out the latest version from svn and ran an conversion from
> Camstudio compressed AVI to FLV, and from AVI to MPG, same problem : video
> has ugly colors.
>
> [...]
>
> Input is RGB565 and output is yuv420p
> I tried changing the raw.c back to it's pre-nov 10th state, no change.
> Ffplay outputs the avi file with bad colors too. I checked it on Windows
> with a build made with a nov 24th extract.

It seems pix fmt is RGB555, you can change it in libavcodec/cscd.c, your
file basically camstudio codec, and not rawvideo, that's why changing
raw.c has no effect.

SMARTJOG S.A.                                    http://www.smartjog.com
Phone: +33 1 49966312