[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Patch to add header info to flv format

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Sun Aug 6 01:28:22 CEST 2006

Hi

Chris Dolan wrote:
> On Aug 5, 2006, at 4:08 PM, Benjamin Larsson wrote:
>
>> Can you tell what's missing in the current ffmpeg metadata generation ?
>
> Ffmpeg emits most of the important metadata already.

Here is a patch that update duration and filesize correctly.
With this patch, it seems I can seek, and progress bar is active while
playing.

Temp solution until lavf compute duration, like Michael suggested.

SMARTJOG S.A.                                    http://www.smartjog.com
Phone: +33 1 49966312