[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] ffmpeg-windows mailinglist?

Robert Swain robert.swain
Tue Aug 1 15:43:08 CEST 2006

Steve Lhomme wrote:
> I think it's a waste of time. Given the only answer anyone will ever get
> there is: don't use windows or don't use MSVC. Given it's already on the
> webpage there's no reason to create something that will just create even
> more frustration from users of your code.

The point is that people who are interested in supporting the platform can read
that stuff and people who aren't don't, then you don't get comments like "don't
use windows, it sucks, it's broken" etc etc.

Rob