[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] ffmpeg-windows mailinglist?

Steve Lhomme slhomme
Tue Aug 1 15:39:00 CEST 2006

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Tue, Aug 01, 2006 at 02:48:59PM +0200, Benjamin Larsson wrote:
>> Michael Niedermayer skrev:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> maybe we should create $subj?
>>>
>> Yes. I suggest to label it "windows development and user questions".
>
> fully agree
>
> and if there are no objections can the admins create such a thing?

I think it's a waste of time. Given the only answer anyone will ever get
there is: don't use windows or don't use MSVC. Given it's already on the
webpage there's no reason to create something that will just create even
more frustration from users of your code.

Steve