[Ffmpeg-devel] On2 Flix Engine uses memcoder in commerical Flix Engine

Jan Knutar jknutar
Fri Apr 28 21:59:25 CEST 2006

On Friday 28 April 2006 22:45, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 12:30:37PM -0700, Mike Melanson wrote:
> > M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> > >I never understood the point of those supposedly "cool" aliases some
> > >people use.
> >
> >  What about the supposedly "cool" circle you put over the 'a's in
> >  your name? :)
>
> It's Swedish and turns the 'a' into something that sounds like an 'o' as
> in 'hot'...

??? aren't actually umlauts in swedish, so it doesn't "turn" the 'a'
into anything, as it's a unique letter. I'm told that this makes
alphabetic sorting differ between Swedish and German, for extra
confusion :)