[Ffmpeg-devel] ffmpeg & postprocess_internal.h (colorspace issue)

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Mon Jul 25 09:27:42 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 7/25/05, Kris A. Wotipka <kris at wotipka.com> wrote:
[..]
> > Perhaps. If the proposed commandline didn't do what you need, you can
> > stick to transcode or try mplayer/mencoder as mentioned before.
> > mplayer/mencoder has an extensive documentation and an exhaustive man page.
> >
> Read through it last night.  Going to print it out and mark it up.  I
> have had marginal success with transcode but always had a/v sync issues
> when I tried to remux the streams.  If there was a flag for transcode
> that would keep it from splitting the streams in the first place, I must
> have missed it somewhere.  Trust me though it was not for lack of trying.

I've added several entries to the MEncoder part of the HTML doc last
night, and re-organized the entries in a more sensible way. Please use
that updated doc (available online).

Regards,

Guillaume
--
I feel sorry for people who don't drink.
When they wake up in the morning, that's