[Ffmpeg-devel] MSVC 6 one more time

Falconetti Gabor falconettig
Thu Aug 18 19:57:06 CEST 2005

Hi guys!
I want to use ffmpeg with visual c 6.
I compiled everything with mingw and msys,
then I tried to compile Martin Boehmes sample program.
The compiler cried for inttypes.h, and I copied the cygwin_inttypes.h as
inttypes.h in the compiler include directory. Altered the long long statements
in the file.
Used Debug multithreaded setting in a console project.
The project compiles without errors.
When I try to run the exe file with a video file it dumps the movie
informations, then says that the program is finished,without dumping any pgm
files.
There are no fault messages.
The  video files are surely known by  ffmpeg codecs.
 I am using windows 98 , Visual c++ 6.0