[Ffmpeg-devel] MPEGTS PID specification (was question on subm itting changes) ...

Brown, Mike mikeb
Thu Aug 11 16:36:44 CEST 2005

M?ns,

Would the following approach for over-riding ffmpeg's default PIDs be
acceptable?

Add two "advanced video" command line options to specify new values to over
ride the existing default values of DEFAULT_PMT_START_PID   0x1000 &
DEFAULT_START_PID       0x0100.

For example:
     ffmpeg <other options> -mpegts_pmtstartpid=0x10a0
-mpegts_startpid=0x10c0

If these command line options are not used then the existing default values
continue to be used.

Regards,
Mike Brown