[Ffmpeg-devel] video post processing filters

Diego Biurrun diego
Sun Apr 24 18:53:42 CEST 2005

On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 10:20:48AM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 08:54:00AM +0530, Nagendra Rao wrote:
> >  this is nagendra, a student from National Institute OF Technology Calicut,
> > India.i am having problem with postprocessing that was included in ffmpeg
> > project.i've posted three-four times regarding the same issue without
> > getting any reply hope this time some one will attend my request.
>
> Here's your reply:
>
> Buggering everybody with the same issue again and again

Erm, I meant to say "Bugging" here.  I was actually unaware of the
meaning of bugger(ing) until somebody pointed it out to me lately.  It
was never my intention to insult somebody with vulgar phrases.

Diego